What: WriteShot was co-founded in 2009 by Chris Cozzone, a professional photographer and journalist who wanted to capture couples’ love stories and weddings in both images and words. Through extensive interviews with the couple, their family and friends, as well as comprehensive photo coverage during the entire week leading up to and including the wedding, WriteShot delivers the complete story of how a couple arrived at the altar. This story is uniquely documented through text and photos in a professionally printed and bound coffee table-style book.
What you get:
- Your complete story in words and photographs
- Two professional photographers and journalists
- Unlimited hours on your wedding day
- Custom-made heirloom-quality books. Each hard cover book is professionally printed and bound and has an average of 100 heavy stock, glossy pages.
- Disc of all high resolution images
Location & Fees: Cozzone & the WriteShot team is based in Albuquerque, N.M., but do most of their work out of town. Packages start at $5,000.
For more information, contact Chris Cozzone. PDFs and sample books are available for viewing.